“We romanticize entrepreneurship so much that people don’t do the work…It’s not just a dream, not just a goal; it’s a lot of hard work. A lot of people are wantrepreneurs, not entrepreneurs.” ~Mark Cuban
Magnetic Consulting Group
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Godfather Guide To A Good And Happy Life
- National Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- 8 Words to Avoid When Selling
- AT&T has solid Q1
- Welcome April!
- Teamwork & Vision
- Dreamer vs. Doer
- Run or Dye 5K!
- Harlem Shake!
- Interesting Article
- The Engineer Who Saved Facebook
- Interesting article on Apple and Microsoft
- Winter Storm Luna
- You've Got To Pay The Toll
- The Non-negotiable Traits of a True Entrepreneur
- 2013 is upon us!
- Corp! Magazine
- Pursue greatness.Pursue greatness.
- Happy Friday everyone, make it count!Happy Friday everyone, make it count!
- "Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets...."“Everyone should smile. Life really isn’t that serious. We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process.” - via gq
- Have to be willing to put in 100%. If a bottle of pop costs $1...Have to be willing to put in 100%. If a bottle of pop costs $1 and you only put 99 cents in, you don’t get the pop! Decide to be great, go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
- “You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most...“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.” ~Jim Rohn
“Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always...gq: “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.” - Michael Caine
Virtual supermarkets are popping...discoverynews: teamepiphany: Virtual supermarkets are popping up in subway stations in South Korea, where commuters can virtually shop for items while waiting for the train to come. Customers simply scan an item’s QR code using the free “Homeplus” app and can have it delivered to their doorstep before they even get home. Ranked as the 2nd most hard-working c […]
- Get after your goals, stop waiting!Get after your goals, stop waiting!
- "We romanticize...“We romanticize entrepreneurship so much that people don’t do the work…It’s not just a dream, not just a goal; it’s a lot of hard work. A lot of people are wantrepreneurs, not entrepreneurs.” ~Mark CubanView Post
- Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend!
- "Why do I succeed?
I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not.
I will fight against..."“Why do I succeed? I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not. I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice. I am not shackled by fear, insecurity or doubt. I feel those emotions–drink them in and then swallow them away to the blackness of hell. I am motivated by accomplishment, not pride. Pride consumes the weak–kills their heart from wi […]
- Choose to be great, unstoppable, the best.Choose to be great, unstoppable, the best.
- 6 Ways to Talk Like a LeaderEffective leadership requires verbal discipline. Leaders need to care about and practice the quality, specificity, and power of their language. Not enough of them do. Communication is particularly crucial to entrepreneurs. A founder’s individual vision…View Post
- Pursue greatness.
- ALS business business skills development embrace struggle employees event goals growing Hard Work how to hire great employees how to use an iPad LA Clippers leader leadership magnetic magnetic consulting magnetic consulting group magnetic consulting group eric magnetic consulting group eric dvorak magnetic consulting group inc magnetic consulting group reviews magnetic consulting group sacramento magnetic consulting grp magnetic group mark cuban motivation Navy SEAL pga tour productivity professional public Reward roosevelt Sacramento Sacramento Kings Sacrmento second saturday speaking stress stress health problems success tiger woods travel trip website working for Magnetic Consulting Group young